Description(Reference number: 79205)
A centrally located two-bedroom apartment with hotel-like services is what's on offer here. Just a stone's throw from the British Museum, this high-spec and modern home has a sleek open-plan kitchen area and comes equipped with contemporary amenities. The minimalist bedrooms are large and well-presented, and although you'll be sharing a bathroom, it's spacious and airy, with room enough for everyone's belongings. In terms of your location, you'd be hard-pressed to find a more convenient base to explore the city. The fascinating exhibits of the British Museum lie at the end of your road. With so much to see, we'd recommend repeat visits to make sure you take it all in. Stretch your legs, and within ten minutes, you can be browsing Soho boutiques, chowing down in Chinatown, or taking in a show near Covent Garden. And if you fancy exploring further afield, then you're just over a five-minute walk from both Holborn and Tottenham Court Road stations, putting London's well-to-do West and hipster East within a twenty-five-minute tube ride.
* This base is in the heart of central London so there might be some noise from the nearby pub
* This is a purposely furnished space that isn’t a lived-in home
* Guests are typically not permitted to make a booking in their city of residence – please contact prior to booking if you're booking within your city
* Convenient self check-in via smart lock
* Your host offers 24/7 virtual support
* Child-friendly amenities such as a highchair and stairgate are available upon request