€609 / week
(Reference number: 300535)
A stunning apartment on farmland with views of beautiful greenery, and yet just 7 miles from Cardiff? No, we're not pulling your leg! This is an unique property which has all the tranquillity of a rural location and yet is within easy distance of the attractions and adventures of city life. Within walking distance of the lovely village of Peterston-Super-Ely with its shop and foodie pubs, and with many footpaths available right from the front door, you're just a short drive away from museums, shops, the iconic Millennium Stadium, Cardiff Castle, and the wonderful Cardiff Bay. This modern, sleek and classy property, with its large windows and outside space, is a blissful haven just a short journey from the bustling and cultural city centre.* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two doubles (and one extra double sofa bed.)
* Rooms – first floor – open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area, double bedroom with ensuite, double bedroom with ensuite.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave. Outside utility room is shared between two luxury holiday apartments, and includes washing machine and tumble dryer.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – patio area with garden furniture and barbecue, South facing gardens.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity included. Hairdryer provided. Secure bike and golf equipment storage available. Wi-Fi included. Both holiday apartments accept short breaks throughout the year, and can be booked together with Ger y Llyn to accommodate larger groups.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes ...