€313 / week
(Reference number: 300410)
Tŷ Blawd cottage is a quaint yet spacious period property with bags of charm and period features. Located on a working family farm, just a short stroll across the farmer’s land takes you to the Pembrokeshire coastal path, and the breathtaking views from the cliffs of the coast of the sacred St David's peninsula. Just 2 miles from the tiny city of Saint Davids – Britain's smallest city – it is a peaceful and historic place to visit, known for its stunning cathedral. The famous Whitesands Bay, one of Wales’ most popular surfing spots, it's just 2 miles away, and sightseeing boat trips can be booked to see some of the many stunning colonies of wildlife that are local to the area. Exposed wooden beams, quirky details, and in a breathtakingly beautiful location, Ty Blawd truly is a uniquely charming cottage.* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, living area.
* Upper ground floor – bathroom, double bedroom.
* First floor – twin bedrooms.
* Kitchen and utilities – four burner gas hob, electric oven, kettle, microwave, toaster, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, iron and ironing board.
* Entertainment – TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD player/radio, games, books.
* For families – cot and high chair can be provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private outdoor area. Guests are allowed to walk through the owners’ farmland to join the coastal path, a distance of three fields.
* General – gas, electricity, central heating and hot water included. Bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels and tea towels. Hairdryer provided. Wi-Fi included. Ty Blawd has an adjoining holiday cottage, ...