Description(Reference number: 78934)
Mixing neutral and pastel furnishings with a vibrant and colourful art collection, this family home has managed to be modern and sophisticated, as well as comfortable and homely. Beset by rows of Victorian red-bricked townhouses, the street is also picturesque and inviting. Unlike a lot of family homes which have lots of wear and tear, we were pleasantly surprised by the neat and well-kept interiors. The front guest room is ideal for relaxing, with a library of books and large candles and the open-plan kitchen with views out to the terrace is an equally inviting space.
* There is no downstairs toilet in this home, so guests round for dinner will have to go upstairs to a bathroom
* Set over three floors, not everyone will appreciate the free workout
* The fireplace here is decorative
* This home is in a residential area, so it's best for those looking to be in a family friendly, rather than lively and buzzing, locale
* The nearest tube station is around a fifteen minute walk away
* At full capacity, one of the five guests will need to be a child as the third bedroom is only equipped with a child-sized bed