Description(Reference number: 77375)
A spacious family home with a personal style that leaves no-one indifferent, its undeniable character in the form of an airy living space with high ceilings and exposed beams makes it a unique addition to the collection. Filled with an eclectic mix of vintage and newer pieces, there's also an interesting collection of contemporary artwork to admire. A group looking for a home with lived-in charm in the more sleepy Grenelle quarter will find The Diversion has been road tested for everyday family living.
* It's split across three floors so there are plenty of stairs
* The ensuite bathroom doesn't have a door, but there's a curtain to provide some privacy
* The double sofa bed in the second bedroom has a basic foam mattress so it's only really suitable for children or lighter guests
* The fourth bedroom is in an open mezzanine so you should expect noise to travel to and from the living space – there's also a low beam so mind your head
* There is no air conditioning in this home