Description(Reference number: 76075)
Set just off the quaint Cour des Petites Écuries, this buzzing neighbourhood in the Tenth is well off the tourist trail. A walk through the cobbled courtyard will steer you past any number of independent restaurants, vibrant bars and buzzing brasseries, leading you to quickly realise why this place attracts Parisians in the know. Local standouts include I.B.U Petites Écuries for cool craft beers plus meat and cheese platters, small plates and pintxos at Farago, and delicious drinks and classic snacks at Le Baudet Bar. After you've eaten your fill, return to your bright and airy apartment with a modern look and stylish touches – equipped with portable air conditioning units for those summer heatwaves and hotel-standard amenities. Two couples looking for a comfortable base in an authentic part of town that's close to the centre will find this home ticks all the boxes.
* With one bathroom for two bedrooms, you might need a shower rota in the mornings
* Child-friendly amenities such as a cot are available upon request
* There's a TV but little else in terms of entertainment options so you might want to bring a portable speaker/iPad/laptop along with you
* Convenient self check-in via smart lock
* The fifth guest will be sleeping on a sofa bed in the living room