Description(Reference number: 75874)
Situated in a townhouse that's almost opposite to the famous La Pedrera (which you can admire from the comfort of your living room), Pistacho is a lush townhouse dream. Large and superbly comfortable, it can accommodate up to nine demanding sleeps that crave a central location and an antique styling that's reminiscent of the original modernist age. Due to the bare bones of this home having small windows, the natural light isn't always ideal – but there's intelligent lighting design in every room, which makes Pistacho look even more luxurious.
* Passeig de Gràcia is a noisy street – keep your windows closed if you want the silence
* The single bedroom is really quite small – it's better suited for a young adult of a child
* The host will get you a discount, but the only parking around here is public, and therefore payable
* At only 1mbps, the internet isn't as fast as we'd like it to be
* Although the kitchen is well-equipped with appliances, it doesn't have the basic cooking ingredients