Description(Reference number: 72204)
Mullions is a beautifully full refurbished 17th Century cottage which sits at the foot of Buckden Pike , a commanding 2303ft summit which climbs steeply behind the cottage with numerous walks and some fantastic cycling such as the famed Fleet Moss hill climb radiating direct from the house. The village pub serves excellent meals and is only 300m away with the village shop just beyond.
A particular feature of the house is its fabulous terraced garden climbing the hillside behind the house and ablaze with colour in season and the great walks in the surrounding countryside, ideal for those seeking a relaxing break with your four legged friends.
Size: Sleeps up to 7, 4 bedrooms
* Nearest beach: 48 miles
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Two well behaved dogs welcome, additional charge will be applied
* Short breaks: Allowed anytime
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property
* Rooms: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sitting room, kitchen/diner
* Beds: 2 king-size, 3 singles
* Luxuries: Smart TV with Freeview
* General: Oil central heating with open fire in the sitting room.
* Utilities: Dishwasher, Fridge/freezer, electric range cooker & hob, washing machine
* Standard: Kettle & Toaster, Hairdryer
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided. Please note that this property does not allow smoking.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors
* Outdoors: The beautiful walled garden is complete with garden furniture and is fully enclosed an ideal space for your four legged friends to explore
* Parking: Private parking for two large cars
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment..