€750 / week
(Reference number: 300356)
With a view that is good enough to get your heart racing, this penthouse apartment overlooking the Millennium Stadium is a luxurious and stylish getaway . Perfectly located for an adventure in one of the best loved and most cultural cities in Europe, you can't get much closer to the iconic Millennium Stadium than this. The view from the balcony is a joy to behold, looking out over Cardiff Bay, and across the channel to England, as well as looking over the grounds of Cardiff Castle, the beautiful greenery of Bute Park, and the world-famous Sophia Gardens international cricket ground. Just a few minutes walk from all the main amenities and attractions of Cardiff such as the shopping complex of St Davidâ€™s, National Museum of Wales, and within short distance to the restaurants, shops and cultural epicentre that is Cardiff Bay, if you want to get to know the real Cardiff and experience of a touch of luxury in a stylishly decorated city apartment, then look no further.* Size â€“ sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds â€“ one double, one super king size.
* Rooms â€“ open plan lounge & kitchen diner, double bedroom with ensuite, super king-size bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities â€“ fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, fridge freezer, electric oven, microwave, washing machine & dryer.
* Entertainment â€“ Digital HD TV with Freeview, DVD player, and iPod docking station. Board games, DVDs, books.
* Outside â€“ large private balcony overlooking the Millennium Stadium and Cardiff Arms Park, patio furniture and plants.
* Parking â€“ no designated parking, but there are many available options, or free on-street parking around five minutes walk away. Details will be provided to the guests.
* Gene ...