Description(Reference number: 70826)
This lovely 3 bedroomed property situated in the pretty coastal village of Sandsend with a spacious modern kitchen diner, will be the perfect place in which to spend time with family and friends. Lezarye is a very short walk to the beach and only 3 miles from the historic town of Whitby where you will find lots of bars and restaurants, should you wish to remain local there are some lovely eating establishments close by namely The Hart Inn in Sandsend and the and the Stiddy in the nearby village of Lythe. There is onsite parking for one car.
* Size: 3 bedrooms, sleeps 6.
* Nearest pub: 0.5 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 mile.
* Pets: 1 x pet welcome. Note - you will need to pay an additional pet fee and you must not leave dogs unattended in the property.
* Short breaks: Accepted all year round.
* Smoking: No smoking allowed.
* Rooms: Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room.
* Beds: 1 King size bed, 1 double bed, 2 single bed.
* Luxuries: Unlimited WiFi available free of charge, dishwasher, wine fridge.
* General: Gas central heating, flame effect gas fire
* Utilities: An electric oven & grill and microwave oven, electric ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washer dryer, wine fridge
* Standard: Kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included.
* Layout: Property is over 2 floors.
* Parking: Off road parking for one car.
* Mobility: Not suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you in good time before your holiday with further details and to take payment..