(Reference number: 68970)
Keel River Lodge
is a luxury self-catering house (Accommodation - 1800sq ft) on the shores of Lough Carra, Ballinrobe, Ireland. Keel River Lodge is located 4km from Ballinrobe on the N84 to Castlebar. It is set in a large (one third acre) enclosed landscaped garden which is safe for children to play in. The house is built in a traditional manner to provide a mix of old world charm with all mod cons. There are breathtaking views over the lake and the Partry mountains which can be viewed from the upstairs lounge.
- Large Kitchen with Dining area and patio
- Bedroom 1 - Double and single bed
- Bedroom 2 - Double bed and television
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Large entrance hall
Lounge with large glass area - viewsBedroom 3 - ensuite 1 double and single bedBathroom with bidet and shower
- Television - eight channels in three rooms and DVD
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher microwave, radio and cd player. Electric cooker, fully fitted kitchen
- Oil fired central heating and Dimplex Optiflame open fires
Keel River Lodge is ideal for the fishing enthusiast. We are in the middle of the Lake District overlooking Lough Carra (with private pier). Lough Mask is only 1km away and Lough Corrib 10km. Full ghillie service available. The owner is a Professional Angling Guide and provides a full angling service, including boat and engine hire.
Racing - We are 2km away from the famous Ballinrobe Racecourse which holds Race meetings from April to SeptemberGolf - Ballinrobe Golf Course is an excellent 18 hole Championship Course - one of the finest parkland golf courses in IrelandHorse Riding, Pony Trekking, Hill-walking all available locally.Walking; We will show you some beautiful walks nearbyIrish Music - Provided in local pubsRestaurants - Ballinrobe and other nearby towns are well served to cater for all ta ...