Description(Reference number: 78513)
Right in the heart of Hollywood, this little studio home is a real gem. It's undeniably compact, but it has been thoughtfully designed to maximise the available space, plus there's some outdoor space to stretch out on too. The interior is decorated in calming blue tones, with pops of red, courtesy of the sofa cushions, kitchen appliances and clock in the bathroom. The tall curved ceiling helps that almost ever-present LA sunshine illuminate the space, making it feel larger. Step out, and you'll find many of Hollywood's most famous attractions nearby, which makes the location hard to beat if you're in the city to take in Tinseltown. Even better, your host Rene has your transportation needs covered, with discounts to local car rentals, so you'll be zipping around like a local in no time. You're looking at twenty-five minutes to Santa Monica and approximately forty minutes to Malibu Beach. Closer to home, buzzy West Hollywood and illustrious Beverly Hills are within a ten-minute drive.
* It's a studio apartment, so all your amenities are in one room
* Guest three will be on a sofa bed (three guests will be a bit of a squeeze, so probably only suitable for a child)
* It's in quite a bustling part of town, so if you're after something calmer then you might want to look elsewhere
* Hollywood is the second most walkable neighbourhood in LA and has good transport links, so a car isn't a necessity for daily errands
* If you're planning on getting out of the city to explore and require a car, there is on-street parking available outside the home