(Reference number: 41971)
Caheroyan House, Athenry Co Galway is an award-winning family run country house, offering bed & breakfast: incorporating Self Catering Cottages within a court yard setting that is only a few yards from the Manor House, It's the ideal location for a rewarding holiday.
The manor house itself has been recently refurbished to reflect its history and importance to the locality of Athenry and visitors from further a field.
It is set amidst the fields of Athenry on 70 acres of organic farmlands and 30 acres of woodlands and offers its visitors an opportunity to relax and experience some of nature's finest treasures.
Caheroyan House has two self-catering cottages surrounding the farm. This comfortable accommodation in tastefully restored cottages, retains the character of a bygone age.
There are two cottages on our farm all with their private garden at the back. These range from one bedroom to three bedroom cottages.
The Clarin- 2 bedrooms
The Barn- 3 bedrooms
The Clarin Cottage:
* Two bedroom cottage.
* It has one double room and a twin room.
* It has a combined sitting room with a panoramic view of the fields of Athenry and the farm animals.
* Fully fitted kitchen, electric cooker and oven, micro wave oven, fridge with ice making compartment.
* Shower and toilet.
* Parking facilities.
* The Clarin can accommodate up to four persons.
The Barn Cottage:
* It has two separate double rooms and a twin room.
* It has an olden style wood burning stove, used in the olden days by the stable boys to keep warm whilst tending the horses in the stables in the harsh winters.
* Fully fitted kitchen Electric cooker and oven, micro wave ...