€450 / week
(Reference number: 298099)
A great cosy barn conversion situated in a quiet location in the popular Mawgan Porth, the coastal footpath is only a short walk away, which will give your direct access to the beach. You have your own private large enclosed patio area, the perfect space for relaxing throughout the day, you will also have access to a large shared garden which has fantastic views over the surrounding countryside and out towards the sea.
The Bedruthan hotel is 0.3 miles down the road road and non-residents are welcome to enjoy food and drink at the Wild Café. Watergate bay is the next bay along and a great place to stop of lunch at either Jamie Olivers Fifteen or The Beach Hut. The village of Mawgan Porth has a surf school, coffee shops, convenience store, a great pub and a wonderful seafood restaurant Catch.* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2
* Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3')
* Bed linen: Yes
* Pets: 2 pets allowed; An additional charge is payable of £25 per pet per week - Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking to arrange.
* Views: Yes
* Nearest beach: 0.7 miles
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles
* Short breaks: Available for this property
* Smoking: No smoking at this property
* Outdoors: Large enclosed patio to the front, small courtyard to the rear, large shared lawn area with sea views.
* Hot tub available at additional cost; £275 per week. Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking to arrange.
* Parking: For 1 car.