DescriptionMulti-family investment opportunity consisting of 19 own door apartments in a highly sought after rental location.
Features- Whately Place is an established residential development constructed circa 1999 consisting of a mix of houses and apartments.
- Overall the scheme comprises of approximately 70 residential units, of which 19 residential units make up the subject multi-family investment opportunity.
- The collection comprises a complimentary mix of 9 two bed, 8 three bed and 2 four bed units. The subject units are dispersed throughout the scheme.
- There are currently 3 units with retained vacancy for the benefit of the sale. with the remaining 16 units being sold with the existing tenants in situ.
- Highly reversionary average gross rent per month: 2 bed €1,346 / 3 bed €1,394 / 4 bed €1,375.
- Total gross income of approx. €332,100 per annum (assuming 100% occupancy).
- Average unit size of approx.: 2 Bed 765 sq ft / 3 Bed 900 sq ft / 4 Bed 907 sq ft.
- Excellent transport links and tenant amenities in the immediate vicinity.
DirectionsWhately Place is located in the heart of South Dublin, located on the Kilmacud Road and within walking distance of Stillorgan Village.
Adjacent to Stillorgan, Leopardstown, Sandyford and Foxrock.
LUAS terminal in Stillorgan is within easy walking distance from the property. Commute time to city centre (St. Stephens Green) of approx. 23 minutes.
Excellent retail provisions available at nearby Stillorgan Village Shopping Centre.