Description- Unit 5 is a prime ground floor premises suitable for retail/office use, finished off to a high standard internally
- 'Abbey House' is a renowned high profile standalone commercial complex with excellent high quality retail and office businesses in situ.
- More than ample car parking to the rear of the complex
- Prime location with village and very assessable to M3 (exit/entry junction 4)
- 93 sq. m (1,000 sq. ft.) with excellent double fronted window display.
Fully fitted out to a very high specification
- Currently laid out as an open plan area with kitchen, separated office, ladies and gent's toilet facilities and a storage room.
€15,000 per annum, payable monthly in advance. Deposit - 1 months' rent (plus vat)
Long or short term, . letting agreement available by negotiation.
All essential services are available onto the property.
There is excellent car parking to the rear of Abbey House for staff and customers/clients.
Meath County Council Rate / Management Fees
Contact the letting agent agents for details.
BER DetailsBER: E1
BER No: 800094724
Performance Indicator: 588.47
DirectionsFrom City, take the M3 exit off the M3 at the Clonee junction 4 exit. Abbey House is the first commercial complex on the left in the village centre.
Viewing InformationStrictly by appointment with Sherry FitzGerald Dunshaughlin on 01 8259452