- Available immediately on flexible lease terms
- Extending to approximately 15,285 sq.ft.
- Strategically located
- Quoting rent on application
The subject property comprises a detached warehouse facility with offices situated on a secure rectangular site. The building comprises of the original warehouse building with ancillary two storey offices to the front with a modern high bay extension to the rear. There is a front-loading yard with ample forecourt car parking. Access is via 2 x steel roller shutter doors, measuring 4m x 4.5m and 4.3m x 4.1m respectively.
- 5.5m clear internal height (original warehouse)
- 10m clear internal height (modern extension)
- 2 x steel roller shutter doors
- Concrete block walls (approx. 2 metres)
- Two storey offices to front
- Front loading yard and forecourt car parking
Schedule of Accommodation:
Area Sq.m. (GEA) Sq.ft. (GEA)
Warehouse 1,104 11,884
Ground Floor Offices 156 1,679
First Floor Offices 160 1,722
Total 1,420 15,285
Baldoyle Industrial Estate is an established warehousing and logistics park and is popular with a wide range of industrial occupiers. The subject unit is situated on the eastern side of Grange Parade, opposite to Mylan Pharma. Crucially, the development is strategically located in close proximity to all major and rail links. The unit is suitable for a wide variety of uses and is available on flexible new lease terms directly from the landlord.
BER DetailsBER: C2 BER No.800624520 Energy Performance Indicator:294.00 kWh/m²/yr