DescriptionThe property is arranged over ground and part first floors to provide a modern end of terrace warehouse unit. Internally the property comprises ground floor warehouse accommodation together with office accommodation over part ground and first floors. The property benefits from eight car parking spaces.The property benefits from the following specification;
Total floor area extending to approximately 1,068 sq. m (11,495 sq. ft).
- Steel frame construction.
- Double skin insulated roof.
- Metal cladding external elevation.
- Loading access via electronic roller shutter door.
- 8 car parking spaces.
The entire property is at present let to Carl Scarpa Grafton Limited for a term of 20 years from 30.06.2008 at a contractual rent of €80,000 per annum, exclusive of rates and VAT. The lease provides for rent review every fifth year and contains full repairing and insuring covenants. Please note the current passing rent is €25,000 per annum.
- Finglas is a north city centre suburb of Dublin with a population of some 35,000 people (as of the 2016 Census).
- Finglas is located to the west of Glasnevin and Ballymun, and to the east of Castleknock.
- The entrance to North Park is only 200m from the N2/M50 Motorway Interchange (Junction 5).
- The property is situated in North Park Business Park, directly fronting the M50 at the Finglas North Road (N2) M50 Junction.
- Surrounding occupiers include Slattery Distribution, DX Ireland and GoQuest, Audi North Dublin, U Store It, Cyclone Couriers and Volkswagen.
BER DetailsBER: C1
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings