We are currently marketing c. 11,000 sq.ft. modern detached warehouse space & yard which is part of a larger modern detached industrial unit located within Naas Enterprise Park.
Naas Enterprise Park comprises an entire park of over 40.47 ha (100 acres), 100 occupiers and over 139,350 sq.m. (1.5 million sq.ft.) of industrial and office accommodation. Current occupiers within the park include Domino’s Pizza, DSV, NCT, Eir Flowers, National Council for the Blind, HSE and Conlan BMW.
• The property is located in Naas Enterprise Park situated just off the M7 motorway at Junction 10 Naas South and is approx. 4 kms south of Naas, 7 kms north of Newbridge and approx. 36 kms south west of Dublin City Centre.
• The warehouse is of modern construction with a B2 BER (c. 7 metres eaves height) built c. 2008 and is accessed via 3 automatic roller shutter doors (3 x 4 metres wide)
• The warehouse is laid out in 2 areas of approx. 7400 sq. ft. to include canteen & toilet facilities and 3600 sq. ft. of warehouse space respectively.
• There is an overhead crane in the warehouse area and fork-lift facilities are available if required.
• Office accommodation is available if required extending to c. 1,125 sq.ft.
• Yard area is approx. 26,000 sq.ft. fully secure with a 3m high perimeter wall and access through electric gates (10 metres wide)
• Ample car parking areas to front and side of building.
• Quoting €6 per sq. ft.
If you have any further queries or want to have a viewing of the property please don’t hesitate to contact us.
BER: B2 BER No.800574568 Energy Performance Indicator:537.19 kWh/m²/yr