Description• Semi-detached warehouse/office
• Concrete portal frame construction
• Double skinned insulated metal deck roof incorporating translucent panels and fluorescent strip tube lighting
• Reinforced concrete floor
• 6 metre clear internal height
• Warehouse accessed via a roller shutter loading door located at the front of the building.
• Two storey offices to the front of the building- cellular offices/ boardroom/ male and female WC/ Canteen
• Ample loading/unloading space to the front of the building
• All mains services are connected to the building
• Fully alarmed
Features• Semi-detached warehouse/storage facility
• Located within 1km of N7/M50 Interchange
• 780 sq m (8,395 sq ft) in total
• Excellent car parking and loading/unloading space
DirectionsOak Court Business Park forms part of Western Industrial Estate, strategically located approximately 8 km South West of Dublin City Centre and just 1km from the N7/M50 interchange. Unit 1 is situated adjacent to the An Post sorting office in one of the most sought after industrial locations of Dublin.