DescriptionThe holding consists of a well maintained own door office/ enterprise c.396sqm/ c.4,262.54sqft. unit with the benefit of Dual Access (to the front) from within the Blackhall Green Development and (to the rear) directly from a shared roadway that leads to Arbour Hill.
Internally the space provides a mixture of office (over two floors), warehouse/ distribution/ workshop and secure storage space. The facility is accessible from both Arbour Hill and Blackhall Place and provides a viable own door solution for both office and enterprise purposes. There is a large enclosed/ secure and surface covered yard (c.400sqm to rear). There is the benefit of three designated surface car spaces to front.
Nearby occupiers in Blackhall Green development include Ubicube, BDP Architects and Headway. The location benefits for the LUAS Red Line (less than 100 metres away), Law Society of Ireland and St Vincent De Paul.
The unit is laid out as follows:
• Ground Floor; Central feature entrance (pvc double doors) with metal gate additional security, reception area, various cellular offices, workshop areas, open & enclosed storage areas with ancillary staff toilets at ground floor level.
• First Floor; There are three stairwells providing access to the first floor areas which consist of 8 cellular offices and a canteen area.
• Mains Water
• Mains Waste Water
• Electric Storage Heating
• Single Phase Power Connection
• Virgin Broadband Connection
• Perimeter trunked throughout
• Fully Burglar Alarmed
• Full Fire Alarm System Throughout
• Buzzer Entry System & Door Code System (Front Door)
• Fob Entry System into the Blackhall Green Development
• Secure metal fire escape door to the rear
• There are two metal loading doors/ presently covered internally (measuring c.2.25m x 2.25m x 2).
• The Building is Fully Fire Certified with emergency escape lighting/ signage and the aforementioned fire detection system throughout.
Rates; €8,656 for 2021
Service Charges; None
Building Insurance; c.€1,000 p.a
BER DetailsBER: E1 BER No.800776148 Energy Performance Indicator:293.46 kWh/m²/yr