DescriptionSuburban office investment
- Located in the centre of Sandyford Business District
- First floor suite extending to approximately 158 sq.m (1,701sq. ft)
- Together with 2 x car parking spaces
- Let to Aspire Technology on a 5 year lease from June 2016
- Current Rent of €47,400 per annum
- Guide Price €625,000
- Net initial yield 7%
- Tenants not affected
The subject suite is situated on the first floor and extends to approximately 158 sq.m (1,701sq. ft) on a gross internal basis. The unit is an ‘L’ shaped corner suite with views over Furze Road. Two basement level car parking spaces are demised to the unit.
BER DetailsBER: B3 BER No.800021834 Energy Performance Indicator:360.36 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsQ House is located on Furze Road adjacent to Beacon Court and in close proximity to the Beacon Hotel and a short walk to the Beacon South Quarter. The property benefits from excellent transport links, with the Luas Green line within a five-minute walk, whilst Sandyford Business Park is served by multiple Dublin Bus routes. Sandyford has direct access to junction 13 of the M50 and The N11 is located a 5 minutes’ drive from Q House and is the main artery to the City Centre.