DescriptionThe property is arranged over ground and two upper floors to provide a mid terrace mixed use building. Internally the property comprises a ground floor retail unit, formerly used as a supermarket, together with a first floor one bedroom apartment and a second floor two bedroom apartment. Please note the second floor apartment is located to the rear of the building.
- Malahide is an affluent north Dublin suburb with a population of approximately 15,000 (as of the Census 2016).
- The area is situated approximately 16km north of Dublin city centre and and approximately 8km south east of Dublin Airport.
- The area is served by the R107 Malahide Road providing access to Dublin city centre and the M50 motorway is accessible via Junction 2.
- Public transport is provided by the Dart and a number of Dublin bus routes.
- The property is situated on Townyard Lane in the centre of Malahide.
- Surrounding occupiers include Super Valu and The Greedy Goose.
BER DetailsBER: B3
Available From Bidx1 974.740.99329.78kWh/m2/yr
Viewing DetailsPlease refer to BidX1 website https://www.bidx1.com for confirmation of viewings