Prime located premises on c. 0.5 acres suitable for new business or re-development (subject to planning permission) with vacant possession.
The property comprises a stand alone bungalow with excellent attic space which has been subsequently renovated and currently benefits from excellent car parking space. This property was formerly a private residence but is now converted to a Medical Centre (Cardeoc) and Offices. ‘Caredoc’ has occupied the subject premises as their Headquarters and Clinic for the last number of years. However, their Lease has currently expired and they are now seeking a larger premises. Internally the building comprises of Consulting Rooms, Private Offices, Reception, Kitchen, Bathroom and Shower Facilities along with an abundance of storage areas. The Premises further benefits from an alarm system, CCTV and Large Mature Private Gardens.
- Entrance Hallway (15.54m x 1.54m)
- Reception Area (3.85m x 3.22m)
- Waiting Room 1 (7.90m x 3.24m)
- Treatment Room 1 (3.25m x 2.86m)
- WC 1 – (0.82m x 1.88m)
- WC 2 – (1.86m x 1.75m)
- Canteen (3.24m x 3.24m)
- Treatment Room 2 (3.15m x 3.25m)
- Treatment Room 3 (4.36m x 3.34m)
- Storage Room (4.06m x 2.40m
- Bedroom (2.48m x 3.45m)
- En suite shower room (1.54m x 1.45m)
- Utility Room (3.04m x 1.66m)
- Waiting Room 2 (4.58m x 1.54m)
- Self-contained Clinic and offices with generous proportions in prime location.
- Selling with vacant Possession
- Total Site area of 0.5 acres
- Built in 2000
- 8-10 Minute walking distance to Kilkenny City Centre
- Excellent location fronting the Waterford Road
- Generous on-site parking.
- Excellent access to the M9 Motorway and inner relief roads.
- Attic Fully floored and suitable for further development due to Planning Permission.
- Suitable for a wide range of uses to include Residential Development subject to Planning Permission along with potential Commercial use.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Mains Water ...