Lot 1:Glenmaroon House (North), Gardens & Chapel 1.27 ha (3.13 acres)
Lot 2:White Lodge and Stable Block 0.878 ha (2.17 acres)
Lot 3:Glenmaroon Gate Lodge 0.06 ha (0.160 acres
Lot 4 The Entire
See further details and data room glenmaroon.coonan.com or www.wkn.ie/sales/glenmaroon
See flyover video at https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B48B7ViPf4XlbzdVdTdNTExISXc
Glenmaroon House is a magnificent detached, Tudor style, Edwardian house constructed by the Hon (Arthur) Ernest Guinness in circa 1905 and extended in 1911. The subject structure was constructed as an addition to an original house, previously known as Knockmaroon Lodge located on the south side of Knockmaroon Hill. Both houses (Southside – Knockmaroon Lodge and Northside – Glenmaroon House) were connected via a covered footbridge, since replaced by a more modern structure and through the passage of time both the North and South houses were renamed, collectively, as Glenmaroon, or Glenmaroon House.
Glenmaroon House (North), Gardens & Chapel 1.27 ha (3.13 acres)
Detached three storey Tudor style property designed by architect Michael McDonnell as a family home for the Hon (Arthur) Ernest Guinness, son of Edward Cecil Guinness, 1st Earl of Iveagh. Built c.1905 and extended in 1911. Further extended by its current owners in the 1950s and 1960s to include dormitories and a chapel• Area approximately 2,288sqm (24,627 sq ft) in total and sitting on 1.27 ha (3.13 acres) • Idyllic setting adjacent to the Phoenix Park, surrounded by mature trees and lawns• Private vehicular and pedestrian access from Knockmaroon Hill• Spacious accommodation lending itself to refurbishment and/or alternative uses• Large imposing feature Oak staircase ...