DescriptionPre-planning engagement has been held with the Fingal Co.Co. The site feasibility is detailed in the accommodation schedule is for 113 houses and 15 apartments.
Planning permission was previously granted on the site for 179 units ref. F07A/0641 which was
Positioned in North County Dublin Balbriggan has excellent commuter access to Dublin City on the Dublin
Belfast main line with frequent services to Dublin running out of Balbriggan Railway Station. With a strong connection to the national road network via the M1 Motorway and a selection of bus routes running through Balbriggan. The town is well connected to the city centre and Dublin Airport. There are five secondary schools and eight national schools serving the population of the town. An established
area with a large population Balbriggan has extensive amenities and shopping opportunities.
The Castle Mill Shopping centre is just over 1km and The Train Station is 2.7km from the site. Balbriggan is a proven selling location and is further enhanced by a €20m investment in the harbour and main street.
AccommodationNet Residential Development Area
8.6 Acres / 3.5 Hectares
(Note: Boundaries subject to confirmation)
14.5 units / acre - 36.5 units / hectare
Public Open Space Area: Class 01 2.76 Hectares. Class 02 1.24 Hectares.
2 bed, 2 storey 29 no.
2.5 bed, 2 storey 38 no.
3 bed, 2 storey 34 no.
4 bed, 2 storey 12 no.
Apartment, 3 storey 15 no.
Total: 128 no.
Total Car Spaces: 264 no.
Features• Elevated Site over looking Balbriggan and the Irish Sea.
• 17.4 Acres / 7.05 Hectares
• Lapsed planning Ref. F07A/0641 for 179 homes
• Current feasibility in place for 128 homes including 113
houses, 15 apartments and 264 parking spaces
• Close to Balbriggan Town Centre, Train Station and
Castle Mill Shopping Centre
• Conveniently located close to the M1 / Airport
• Proven selling location - Help to buy extended to 2021
DirectionsTravelling from Balbriggan:
• Head North on the R132.
• Take the third left after the Garda Station sign posted as Flemington Lane.
• Proceed straight for one mile and the first portion of road frontage will be on your left hand side.
• Turn left at the T junction and the site again has road frontage on your left.