• Opened March 2005;
• 1,200,000 sq ft of retail and is Ireland’s premier retail and leisure destination;
• Anchored by House of Fraser, Marks and Spencer, Harvey Nichols, Hamleys,
Penneys and Tesco;
• 120 shops, 35 restaurants, 12 screen 2,500 seat cinema, 200 seat theatre, 4 bars, 1 Nightclub;
• 3,400 parking spaces;
• 19 million visitors in 2009;
• Higher average spend and higher conversion rate than any other Irish shopping centre;
• Winner of over 35 National and International awards.
Perfectly Located 5km south of Dublin City Centre at a main transport interchange with easy motorway (M50) and LUAS light rail access, and state-of the-art 3,400-space car park.
At the heart of the most densely populated and affluent catchment in Ireland with 64% of its primary catchment ABC1, €20bn household expenditure within a 30-minute catchment and a growing tourist industry.