DescriptionRare opportunity to acquire one of Ireland's best known hotels and resorts presented in pristine condition throughtout.
Savills Hotels and Leisure is delighted to offer for sale this outstanding and highly profitable 5-star resort on a stunning 350 acre Wicklow estate.
Known as the "Augusta of Europe" and winner of numerous accolades including; Best Resort - Golfers Guide Awards 2018.
DirectionsDruids Glen Hotel and Golf Resort is set in rolling countryside, nestled between the scenic Wicklow Mountains and the Irish Sea, on the edge of Dublin. The property is very conveniently located near the N11, M50 orbital motorway, 40 minutes from Dublin Airport and 30 minutes from Dublin City.
- 5 Star Hotel and Golf Resort on the edge of Dublin
- 145 generously proportioned airconditioned guestrooms and suites
- Extensive F&B, C&B and Spa / leisure facilities
- Hotel opened in 2002 and was fully refurbished in the last 4 years
- Historic Woodstock House dates back to 1770
- Two top 100 championship golf courses
- Home to 4 Irish opens and the Seve Trophy
- Located in Co Wicklow "The Garden of Ireland"
- Close to large population of affluent south Dublin
- Good existing profits & future growth potential
- Fully encumbered but with strong branding potential
- Existing development potential to further expand the resort offering and residential areas (subject to planning)