REA Grimes is delighted to bring this prime centrally located multi let commercial investment property in the Centre of Skerries to the market. This opportunity represents a solid investment ideal for any mixed portfolio, one-off investor or self-administered pension.
Church Street is one of the busiest main streets in the picturesque North County Dublin town of Skerries. There are a huge variety of commercial premises including the AIB bank, Supervalu, bars and restaurants located on the street which is the hub of the town. Other important amenities such as schools, park, railway station and a host of sports amenities including the Golf, Sailing, Rugby, GAA, Soccer and Tennis clubs are all situated in close proximity. Skerries is a vibrant and sophisticated seaside town offering an exceptional environment for family life, itâ€™s cafÃ©s, restaurants and bars regularly feature in the top 10 in Ireland. Skerries is virtually surrounded by beautiful beaches and coastal walks. It is also the proud holder of the Tidiest Town in Ireland 2016 title!
Skerries is on the main Dublin / Belfast Rail line, and is also served by the 33 Dublin bus. It is within easy access of the M1, M50 and Dublin Airport.
- The gross annual rental income is €45,500 per annum ï‚· High profile site / premises located in the heart of Skerriesâ€™ main commercial thoroughfare
- Excellent Established Commercial Investment Opportunity
- Proven rental growth location
- Popular tourist destination
- Ideal for further development and rental income
- Easy access of Dublin Airport, M1, M50 and Dublin City Centre
- Served by Skerries Train Station and Dublin Bus