Description**NO VAT ON RENT**
Located in the heart of Dublin City Centre, this property offers a unique opportunity for various uses such as Retail, Commercial, Office and Warehouse.
The immediate area houses a multitude of retail, office, hotel, residential and entertainment occupiers. Well know businesses such as Arnott's Department Store, Penney's, Eason's, Jervis Shopping Centre, Debenhams are all within minutes of walking distance.
FeaturesThe subject space is situated on the ground floor and has a dual access off Middle Abbey Street at the front and North Lotts at the back. The front buildings are interconnected at the ground floor and basement levels and its mainly open space with few partitions. The space at the back is an L-shaped open plan and is suitable for various uses (i.e. office, storage, retail, etc.).
The front entrance features floor to ceiling window space with great visibility and lots of light. The back entrance currently has a roller shutter loading door for access which can be converted to other solutions that would be more suitable for the occupier.
1. two hotels and two retail units development on 31-34 Abbey Street Upper and 42-51 Great Strand Street D1
2. nine-storey, 560-bed tourism hostel on 35- 36 Abbey Street and Abbey Cottages D1
3. €55 million hotel and retail development at the junction of Liffey Street and Middle Abbey Street D1
4. eight-storey 218-bed hotel development on Twilfit House, 137-140 Abbey Street Upper, 57-60 Jervis Street and 1-4 Wolfe Tone Street, Dublin 1
5. 257 bed hotel on Arnotts' car park site, 97 Middle Abbey Street D1
6.six-storey,170-bedroom Ormond Hotel on Ormond Quay Lower D1
BER DetailsBER: E1 BER No.800680340 Energy Performance Indicator:624.34 kWh/m²/yr
DirectionsAccess by public transport could not be easier and the property is highly accessible by numerous bus routes (O'Connell Street is just 130 meters away); LUAS - Red and Green lines with nearest stops less than 200 meters away.
Viewing Detailsby appointment only
PSRA Licence No. 001870