This is a unique opportunity to acquire a substantial Georgian property with mews in an unrivalled city centre location. The offering comprising Number 47 - a prestigious Georgian building on Merrion Square, with a modern mews building and car parking to the rear, accessed via Stephen's Place.
Features- One of Dublin's most sought-after locations overlooking Merrion Square
- Four storey over basement Georgian building
- Modern mews building
- 47 Merrion Square 6,330 sq. ft. (NIA)
- Mews 47 Stephen's Place 2,191 sq. ft. (NIA)
- Car parking to the rear.
- No. 47 Merrion Square and 47 Stephen’s Place are let to NewsWhip by way of two separate 10 year FRI leases from the 8th February 2016.
- Currently producing €311,430 p.a.
- Highly reversionary
- Available as one lot with 46/47 Merrion Square
47 Merrion Square & 47 Stephen's Place - €6.25m