• Imposing HQ Georgian Office Building c. 4,600 sq. ft.
• Recently refurbished to the highest of specification
• World class office accommodation with all ultra-modern facilities throughout
• All original Georgian features restored to their former glory
• Flexible and efficient open plan floors
• Beautifully landscaped outdoor courtyard and garden
• Centrally located within Dublin’s traditional CBD – 5 minutes from St. Stephen’s Green.
• Direct access to excellent amenities and all modes of public transport
Forty One Leeson Street is located on the west side of Leeson Street Lower, directly across from the Starbucks Café and close to Leeson Street Bridge. The property is located within Dublin’s traditional central business district (CBD) benefitting from one of the most prestigious addresses in Dublin 2.
Professional practices in the immediate vicinity include Aviva, Dropbox, Pepper Group, Barclays Bank, Deloitte, Eversheds, Linkedin, Hudson, William Fry, Bank of Ireland and Mitsubishi Fund Services.
There is an abundance of city centre amenities nearby including hotels, shops, restaurants and pubs. The area is well serviced by public transport including the DART, Green LUAS Line, Dublin Bike and Dublin Bus Services which offer frequent routes to and from the City Centre.
Forty One Leeson Street is four-storey over lower ground floor two-bay building with typical Georgian features including sliding sash and Wyatt windows, granite cills and cast iron balconies. The building has been comprehensively restored to the highest of specification by skilled craftsmen such as Sheridan Conservation and The Old Mould Company. The property includes a private landscaped garden to the rear.
This Imposing HQ Georgian Office Building extends to approximately 427.3 Sq.m. (4,600 sq. ft). Internally, the office accommodation is bright and spacious throughout and benefits from CAT V cabling, gas central heating and a fire alarm & emergency lighting system. New natural slate roofing has been fitted, original windows, stone floors and steps, plasterwork and joinery has been retained, repaired, cleaned and replaced as needed.
External brickwork was rebuilt, cleaned and pointed in lime mortar. Decorative stone and cast iron elements were restored by specialists Nolan Conservation and Bushy Park ironworks. The result is a stunningly restored office building in an excellent location adjacent to St. Stephen's Green.
Internal Specification Includes:
• Original timber floor, dado rails, mouldings, cornicing, 4 panel doors, stairs and sliding sash
• windows and original limestone entrance floor
• Beautiful new modern marble fireplaces
• Modern designer furniture, modern glass and brass chandeliers
• Feature Crittall glazing to communal kitchen and lounge area
• High end luxury kitchen with marble countertop, Marble Island and luxury brass fittings
• Beautiful cast iron and brass radiators
• Luxurious new WCs with marble floors, handmade wall tiles and luxury brass fittings
• Staff shower facilities and locker area
• Access to architecturally designed outdoor areas
Separate car parking is available within 100m of the property.
Available on New Lease Terms