DescriptionMULTI-LET INVESTMENT / DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN PRIME S. DUBLIN LOCATION
30 Sandycove Road is an historic Edwardian property on the popular, boutique high street running through Sandycove and Glasthule in one of South Dublin's most affluent & desirable suburbs.
Situated just one road back from the sea front, the area is populated with expensive homes and unique retail neighbours unlike any other small high street in Dublin. Famous local businesses include Buckley's Auction House, Cavistons Food Emporium and Carluccios Restaurant.
30 Sandycove Road is a substantial commercial & residential property currently owner-occupier and part let. It provides an excellent opportunity for investor or developer to modernise and produce an effective
HIGH YIELD MULTI-LET INCOME OPPORTUNITY.
*** ACCOMMODATION ***
- GROUND & BASEMENT: 110 sq m modern retail unit over ground & basement floors. Large double aspect window frontage to Sandycove Road. Recently let on new 5 year term at €30,000 per annum to "The Sculpture Clinic" a new dermatology boutique. Internally includes main entrance, reception area and waiting area, treatment area and 4 treatment rooms at ground floor, customer WC, storeroom and 3 further treatment rooms at basement level.
- DENTAL SURGERY (First Floor Rear) - Rear three-storey building include separate side entrance, leading up to first floor level with dental surgery, waiting room, customer WC and small GP surgery / office.
- RESIDENTIAL ACCOMMODATION - The current owners/operators of the Dental Surgery live in accommodation on First Floor over main Retail Unit, Ground Floor Rear including extension, conservatory and garden and Second Floor Rear.
- GARAGE - The rear garage has access from residential unit garden or from the side passage. Recently granted Full Planning Permission for standalone Dental Surgery of up to 67 sqm Net Internal.
*** INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
The property provides flexible accommodation that could create up to five separate income streams across medical, retail, commercial and/or residential. This could include:
(1) Ground Floor & Basement Retail Unit (110sqm) Let at €30,000 per annum.
(2) Ground Floor Residential Unit (90sqm) Ground floor already arranged as a two-bedroom garden flat, some modernisation required. (Est. €20,000 per annum)
(3) First Floor Residential Unit (110sqm) The first floor above the front retail unit would provide a substantial office or a two-bedroom apartment. (Est. €20,000 per annum)
(4) First & Second Floor Residential Unit (60sqm) The first floor and second floor of rear extension could provide another attractive two-bedroom apartment (Est. €20,000 per annum)
(5) Rear Garage - Rear garage could be built per-plan to create a Dental Surgery; or apply for change of use to a 67 sqm two or three bed residential mews (Subject To Planning Permission)
Alternatively the rear three storey building would then provide a generous 200 sq m four-bedroom family home with plentiful garden. The rear garage could be developed for business use, separate commercial or residential use (subject to change of use) or retained for parking/storage/mews accommodation.
*** MORE INFORMATION ON FURTHER REQUEST ***