Park West Business Campus comprises approximately 92 acres providing high-specification offices in landscaped gardens. Park West is situated south west of the city, a strategic location adjacent to the Naas Road and adjoining the M50 ring road.
There is a new facilities centre incorporating O'Brien's Sandwich Bar, SPAR convenience store, Giraffe Childcare and Jackie Skelly fitness centre
1st Floor - 519 sqm (5586 sqft)
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
* Raised access floors
* Suspended ceilings with category II lighting
* Access to T-50 broadband.
* Usable floor to ceiling height 2.7 m (9â€™)
* Entrance foyer floor to ceiling height 13 m (40â€™)
* VRV system of multizone heat recovery
* Multi-duct connections to every building
* The lifts are 8 person traction passenger lifts
Located just off the Nangor Road, near the junction of the M50/Naas Road, Park West is 4 km from Dublinâ€™s Heuston Station and approximately 20 minutes from Dublin airport.
Public transport is available including a commuter bus which serves the park and bus stops on the Naas Road. The Arrow train service will also have a station on site, just one stop from the city centre.