Levmoss Park, The Gallops, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
- 5 Bed Terraced House 196 m² / 2110 ft² For Sale
Set in the surroundings of beautiful landscaped gardens and water feature, overlooking large open greens and mature trees with the mountains in the background, the development wonderfully blends the traditional with modern living and convenience.
Built to exacting standards by The Park Developments Group, it comprises a mix of 267 superbly designed and exceptionally spacious one, two, three, four and five bedroom houses, apartments and duplexes (all own door).
The very best of construction materials and fittings are used to create luxurious and comfortable homes.
* Extensive landscaped areas designed by Brady Shipman Martin landscape architects
* Water feature
* Secure underground & allocated surface parking & visitor spaces
* Individual letter boxes
* Custom designed kitchen units, granite work top (in houses only), integrated stainless steel oven, hob extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
* Extensive luxury floor and wall tiling in kitchen & bathrooms
* Recessed ceiling downlighters
* Bathrooms - Luxury white sanitary ware, chrome finish taps, Grohe pressure pump shower, built-in vanity unit with granite top, heated towel rail and top quality bath screen & shower doors
* Luxurious built-in ivory / beech / walnut wardrobes finished internally with hanging rails, shelving (as per show unit)
* Double glazed Rationel Vinduer windows
* Natural Gas Central Heating
* Individually thermostatically controlled radiators
* Homebond 10 year structural guarantee
* Internal walls painted throughout
* Telephone & television points throughout
* Oak internal doors throughout with aluminium door furniture
* Pre wired for cable tv, telephone and alarm
* Teak entrance doors
* Specially designed fireplace & gas fire
* Landscaped rear garden with high quality paving & complete with garden shed
* Fully fitted security alarm system
* Wired for Magnet Entertainment
* Situated close to the Luas
Keep left at the round-about at the entrance to the Sandyford Industrial Estate & pass Bewley's hotel on your left.
Take the next left and travel over the M50 and left again onto the Murphystown Road. You come to another small round-about at the entrance to the Gallops, go left into the Gallops and follow the signage for the show-units.
Interested in this Residential Property?
Contact the Estate Agent about: Levmoss Park, The Gallops, Leopardstown, Dublin 18
- Negotiator: Jenny Fogarty
- Savills (New Homes)
- 33 Molesworth St, Dublin 2
- Phone: 01 6181300
* Denotes Not Full Market Price
† Denotes Price is Ex. VAT
Although every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information provided, MyHome.ie assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the price register data nor the previously for sale properties matches.
Savills (New Homes)
More properties from this Agent
Wherever you're thinking of buying, an AIB Mortgage could make it happen!
Find out more about our range of Mortgage OptionsEnquire Now
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland
WARNING: Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.