Woodfield House is located c.0.5mile/ 750m from Portumna town centre, Portumna Castle & Gardens and Lough Derg and within walking distance of Portumna Forest Park, known for its expanse of natural woodlands, with a host of meandering treks and trails to delight any outdoor enthusiast.
Constructed c.2004, c.186sq.m/ 2000sq.ft., the owners have put considerable thought and planning into the design of this delightful property, creating a warm, inviting home of character and distinction, finished to exacting standards. Woodfield offers a spacious family home of quality and style, where country charm and atmosphere are perfectly paired with modern taste and demands, in a private setting.
Entrance Foyer 1.2m x 2.55m.
Entrance Hall 2.55m x 5.20m.
Sitting Room 3.85m x 4.85m.
Library 3.55m x 3.85m.
Kitchen/ Dining 4.90m x 7.85m.
Utility Room 2.55m x 2.55m.
Downstairs Shower Room 1.2m x 2.55m.
Bedroom 1 3.9m x 4.9m.
Bedroom 2 3.9m x 4.9m.
Bedroom 3 3.55m x 3.85m. En-Suite 1.2m x 2.55m
Bedroom 4 3.2m x 3.85m. En-Suite 1.5m x 3.85m
Bathroom 2.55m x 2.6m.
- Heating: Oil Fired Central Heating with under-floor heating to all living areas, conventional radiators to all bedrooms.
- Services: All mains services.
- Additional private well with separate natural water supply to house.
- Excellent broadband coverage.
- Garage: Spacious double garage extending to c.23m2 with single and double door entrances.
BER No: 110313244
Performance Indicator: 203.93
From Portumna town take the Portumna to Mountshannon Rd (R352) for just under 0.5 miles/ 0.75km. Take right turn for Tynagh. House is on your immediate right.