***VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT***Whitton Avenue is an exclusive gated development of only 9 houses beautifully finished to a very high standard for family living. Benefiting from many quality features including air to water heating systems, 9ft high ceilings and high performance (low U value) windows and doors.
These large 4 bedroom properties all have south facing rear gardens and generous accommodation which is laid out over 3 floors and extends to approximately 140 Sq metres.
Convenient location a short walk to Clondalkin Village. Whitton Avenue is also a short distance from excellent public transport links including the 13, 68, 69 bus routes and the Luas Red Line (Red Cow Stop). The N7 & M50 motorways are also very easily accessed, as is the Liffey Valley Shopping Centre and the Square Shopping Centre both only a short drive away. Clondalkin village is serviced with excellent facilities including local GP services, medical centre's, sports and recreational clubs and many shopping outlets. There are also highly regarded primary and secondary schools including Colaiste Chilliain, Scoil Naomh Áine & Moyle Park College. Bordering Clondalkin to the west you will find the picturesque Corkagh Park which is one of Dublin’s largest parks covering over 290 acres where local residents enjoy many amenities such as a large playground, fishing lakes, pet farm, a dog park, cycling, running and a host of other sports
• EXCLUSIVE PRIVATE WALLED DEVELOPMENT OF JUST 9 ARCHITECT DESIGNED (AKM DESIGN) LARGE FOUR BED LUXURY HOMES(CIRCA 1,500 SQ FT)
• ACCESSED VIA PRIVATE 120 METRE MATURE TREE LINED AVENUE ON GROUNDS OF HISTORIC CAPPAGHMORE HOUSE
• LOCATED BESIDE PROPOSED PARKLANDS
• PRIVATE GROUNDS PLANNED & DESIGNED BY RENOWNED PROFESSIONAL LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT – RONAN MACDIARMADA
• SHORT DISTANCE TO M50/M4 & M7
• SHORT DISTANCE FROM LIFFEY VALLEY SHOPPING CENTRE
• A RATED HOUSES
• AIR TO WATER HEATING SYSTEM (AVERAGE ANNUAL HEATING BILL LESS THAN €500 A YEAR)
• MAINTENANCE FREE EXTERIOR
• 500 SQ FOOT MASTER BEDROOM/ ENSUITE AND WALK IN W ...