This spacious 4/5 bedroom detached residence is set on a circa 0.5 acre site located just 1 mile from Athea village on the Listowel road. The dwelling is at first fix plumbing and wiring stage and is constructed with super warm ICF system (6 inches of concrete with 6" of high density insulation). Accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, lounge/sitting room, very spacious kitchen/dining/living area, utility room, 4 double bedrooms (master ensuite), study/office/5th bedroom and main bathroom. The property is being sold `as is` and viewing is highly recommended.
BER A3 / BER No 1060475288 / Energy Performance Indicator 64.05kWh/m2/yr
PSL No 001412
• The property represents excellent value at the asking price.
• Located within walking distance of the village and all local amenities.
• Spacious residence that offers the purchaser the opportunity to complete to own specifications.
• Eco friendly, super ward ICF build with slate roof.
• Great opportunity for first time buyers to acquire a spacious and affordable home.
BER: A3 BER No.1064758288 Energy Performance Indicator:64.05 kWh/m²/yr
Entrance hallway 7.04m (23'1") x 1.83m (6'0") with concrete flooring, stained glass paneled door
Sitting room/Lounge 5.94m (19'6") x 4.33m (14'2") with opening for fireplace & window
Kitchen/Dining area 8.98m (29'6") x 5.37m (17'7") with opening for chimney, 4 windows and French Doors to rear
Utility room 3.67m (12'0") x 2.09m (6'10") plumbed for sink, washing machine & dryer. door to rear, window.
Bedroom corridor 12.43m (40'9") x 1.23m (4'0") with large hot press
Bedroom 1 4.88m (16'0") x 3.83m (12'7") d ...