Description********************* CANCELLATIONS ONLY ******************
Following the advice issued by the Government, our weekend open viewings are no longer going ahead but we are able to offer private appointments. If you would like to book in for a viewing please email or call us and we will schedule a suitable appointment
ALL HOMES COME WITH A FANTASTIC ATTIC CONVERSION EXTENDING TO 350 SQ FT
St Marys View, Leixlip is an exceptional development by Mc Eleney Homes of just seven large 4 bedroom homes located in a mature setting in the heart of Leixlip.
The developments location is second to none in Leixlip, with public transport including Confey Train Station, bus stops, education, sporting and shopping facilities all just a short stroll away.
All of these A2/A3 rated homes extend to an impressive 1,550 sq ft (not including attic) and come with a host of extras including a fully finished attic conversion, high quality two tone solid wood kitchen and island units, cobble locked driveways and generously landscaped front and rear gardens to name but a few.
St Marys View is approximately 400m from Confey Train Station, Riverforest Shopping Centre, Supervalu, and Confey GAA Club. The location is also very convenient to Leixlip Main Street, just 500m away.
The M4 motorway is just 2km away with easy access into Dublin City centre (approx. 25mins) and onto the M50 motorway.
Leixlip is a historic town made famous by Arthur Guinness when he first started brewing in 1755, many of the towns beautiful buildings date back to that period and now house a number of thriving pubs, restaurants and shops. Outdoor enthusiasts are well catered for with The Royal Canal and its 145km Greenway walking/cycling trail along with Castletown and Carton Demesne’s.
Mc Eleney Homes is a family run, Irish owned construction company, specialising in new build residential developments in the Leinster area. The company was one of the first to build A Rated homes in the Kildare area and has quickly gained a reputation for high standards of workmanship due to its ongoing commitment to quality and the dedication of its highly skilled and professional work force.
Recent developments include the exclusive Primrose Village development in Celbridge and the currently under construction Stand View, Bray, Co. Wicklow with 39 luxury seafront apartments due for completion in 2020.
Features• All homes come with a fantastic c.350 sq ft attic conversion
• Energy efficient air to water heat pump for heating and hot water
• A Rated upvc double glazed windows
• Painted solid wood kitchen units with island and quartz worktops
• Stylish Ideal Standard sanitary ware
• Generous tiling in bathrooms and wet areas
• Insert Dimplex fire in living room
• Contemporary wardrobes in all bedrooms
• First floor storage closet
• Space saving smart understairs storage drawers
• Block built and skimmed rear garden walls.
• Two tone cobble locked driveways
• Powder coated steel decorative railings
• Professionally landscaped to the front with seeded lawns to the rear
• High quality bin stores for mid terraced houses
• Low maintenance monocouche plaster exterior finish
DirectionsTravelling West on the M4 take junction 5 and follow signs for Leixlip. On Leixlip Main street take the right at the first set of traffic lights and continue up Captains Hill. Continue for approx. 500m, take right turn at St Marys Park, St Marys View is on the left hand side.