39 Cluain Ard presents a great opportunity to acquire a brand new detached home in a popular residential development just 10 minutes drive from the Crescent Shopping Centre and all the amenities on offer in suburban Limerick.
Cluain Ard is set to provide a great opportunity to prospective purchasers to acquire a family home in a safe, family orientated cul de sac location with the benefit of having a large green area for children to safely enjoy.
Please contact us for full brochure and layout drawings.
Builders Peak Properties Ltd have a long and distinguished history in the construction and house building industry and purchasers can rest assured that each home in Cluain Ard will be finished to exceptional standards that combine solid construction methods with new energy saving technology.
- Building Energy Rating (BER) of A3.
- Homebond ten-year structural guarantee.
- Timber frame construction with high levels of insulation.
- Digitally controlled, zoned oil central heating system.
- Solid fuel stove set in block built chimney.
- Solar panels to supplement hot water heating system.
- Choice of Fitted Kitchen.
- Choice of Fitted Wardrobes in 2 bedrooms
- Choice of Fireplace
- Choice of tiling
- Moulded skirting & architrave Panelled 'regency' internal doors.
- All walls/ceilings/joinery fully painted
- PVC Fascia & soffit
- High Performance D/G UPVC windows
- Hardwood front door
- Front and rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Cobble lock front driveway
Allowances will be included for the following Items
- Fitted kitchen
- Built in wardrobes
**Please note that all of the new homes in Cluain Ard are now fully Sold Out**
Cluain Ard is nestled in a quiet corner of Fedamore which in itself stands just 10 minutes drive from the Crescent ...