€120,000 -€10,000 on
All offers will be considered for this Delightful Cottage Garden Bordered by Old Stone Walls Creates an Enticing Setting for this Warm & Welcoming Victorian Cottage. Recently Refurbished in a Caring Manner, the Comfortable Interior Includes a Carefully Preserved Traditional Limestone Fireplace. The Surrounding Knockshegowna Hills Further Enhance this Property.
The Pike is a Central Midlands Area - Distances Include: Birr 8 miles, Shinrone 4 miles. Nenagh 15 miles, Roscrea 12.5 miles, Cloughjordan 5 miles.
Ballingarry is well situated to access the boating and fishing facilities of Lough Derg at Terryglass, Dromineer, Portumna, Garrykennedy, while also being right in the heart of the popular 6 fox-hound hunting packs & horse trekking countryside.
3.05m x 2.77m
Fitted Pine Units, Red Tiled Counter Top.
1.53m x 0.94m
Living Room/Dining Area:
4.00m x 6.10m
Traditional Limestone Inglenook Fireplace, with Original Crane & Pot Hooks. Tiled Window Cills.
1.53m x 1.55m
Bath, W.H.B., W.C.
Bedroom 1 (Double):
3.66m x 3.05m
Two Single Door Fitted Wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 (Double):
4.00m x 2.16m
Can accommodate two single beds.
Bedroom 3 (Double):
3.55m x 4.00m
* Private Enclosed South-West Facing Garden, Sheltered by an Old Stone Wall and Mature Trees, including a large Willow Tree.
* 2 Old Stone Sheds, suitable for Fuel & Storage.
* Feature Garden Rest Areas, including a Goldfish Pond and Cast Iron Garden Seat.
* Iron Entrance Gates lead to a Sheltered Avenue.
* The property is mainly bordered by Old Stone Walls. < ...
Main Street, Roscrea, Co. Tipperary,
Tel: 0505 24000
PSRA Licence No. 001802