€120,000 arrow_downward €-10,000 on 2nd Apr 13
All offers will be considered for this Delightful Cottage Garden Bordered by Old Stone Walls Creates an Enticing Setting for this Warm & Welcoming Victorian Cottage. Recently Refurbished in a Caring Manner, the Comfortable Interior Includes a Carefully Preserved Traditional Limestone Fireplace. The Surrounding Knockshegowna Hills Further Enhance this Property.
The Pike is a Central Midlands Area - Distances Include: Birr 8 miles, Shinrone 4 miles. Nenagh 15 miles, Roscrea 12.5 miles, Cloughjordan 5 miles.
Ballingarry is well situated to access the boating and fishing facilities of Lough Derg at Terryglass, Dromineer, Portumna, Garrykennedy, while also being right in the heart of the popular 6 fox-hound hunting packs & horse trekking countryside.
* Private Enclosed South-West Facing Garden, Sheltered by an Old Stone Wall and Mature Trees, including a large Willow Tree.
* 2 Old Stone Sheds, suitable for Fuel & Storage.
* Feature Garden Rest Areas, including a Goldfish Pond and Cast Iron Garden Seat.
* Iron Entrance Gates lead to a Sheltered Avenue.
* The property is mainly bordered by Old Stone Walls.
* Oil-Fired Central Heating.
* The house is a stone building, constructed in the early 1800’s.
* Stylish Vogrum windows from Sweden have just been fitted to all of the front rooms including the Sitting Room and two of the Bedrooms. These are hardwood double glazed windows, with a cream finish, guaranteed for 5 years.
* The interior of this residence was recently painted throughout and new carpets were fitted in the 3 front rooms.
* Community Water Supply. Serviced by a Septic Tank.
BER No. 100421437
Energy Performance Indicator: 622. ...