**Please note that the current phase of homes in Cluain Ard are now Sold Out**
Please contact us to register your interest for the last 2 semi detached homes that will be brought to the market soon.
Having successfully completed phases 1 & 2 of Cluain Ard we are delighted to come to the market with the final phase of just 14 highly energy efficient homes in this idyllic development.
Cluain Ard is nestled in a quiet corner of Fedamore which in itself stands just 10 minutes drive from the Crescent Shopping Centre and all the amenities on offer in suburban Limerick.
Cluain Ard is set to provide a great opportunity to prospective purchasers to acquire a family home in a safe, family orientated cul de sac location with the benefit of having a large green area for children to safely enjoy.
35 Cluain Ard:
The latest launch in Cluain Ard brings a brand new, A3 energy rated 3 bedroom semi detached home to the market and presents the perfect opportunity to purchase your first home at a very affordable price point with the added bonus of a beautiful view over the surrounding countryside from your living room.
Builders Peak Properties Ltd have a long and distinguished history in the construction and house building industry and purchasers can rest assured that each home in Cluain Ard will be finished to exceptional standards that combine solid construction methods with new energy saving technology.
- Building Energy Rating (BER) of A3 to every home.
- Homebond ten-year structural guarantee.
- Timber frame construction with high levels of insulation.
- Digitally controlled, zoned oil central heating system.
- Solid fuel stove set in block built chimney.
- Solar panels to supplement hot water heating system.
- Choice of Fitted Kitchen.
- Choice of Fitted Wardrobes in 2 bedrooms
- Choice of Fireplace
- Choice of tiling
- Moulded skirting & architrave Panelled 'regency' internal doors.
- All ...