* 47 city centre apartments including: 18 one bedroom apartments; 27 two bedroom apartments and 2 three bedroom apartments
* 45 car parking spaces
* City Centre development in close proximity to The Digital Hub, the Guinness Storehouse and St. James's Hospital
* Excellent transport links with the Luas red line, Heuston Station, Aircoach and Dublin Bus routes all in close proximity
* Gross income of €491,352 per annum
* Significant potential to increase the current income though letting vacant units and increasing current rents to market levels
* Long Leasehold
* Tenants not affected
* BER Rating D1 - G
* Guide Price: Excess €6,000,000 exclusive of VAT.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Indicator: 258.67kWh/mÂ²/yr
+353 1 6342465