DescriptionRecently renovated and upgraded 310 sm/3,326 sf (including terraces and garage) 3/4 bedroom, 3 bathroom detached property 0.42 level acre site with magnificent sea views located a stone's throw from the sea and just a short stroll from Ahakista village with its bars, restaurant, beach and jetty
The property is located in Ahakista in west Cork along the Wild Atlantic Way - Europe's longest coastal drive that meanders down the west coast of Ireland from Donegal in the northwest to Cork in the southwest. The renowned Sheep's Head Way - over 50 miles of marked trail - encircles the property
The closest town is Bantry - a 20 minute drive, and Cork city and airport are approximately a 1.5 hour drive from the property
Upstairs: 174 sm/1,862 sf (including terraces)
Timber flooring in all rooms except for bathrooms and kitchen area which have ceramic floor tiles
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living (with sea view) - patio doors to southwest facing terrace - door to rear, double glazed uPVC windows, multi-fuel burning stove - kitchen/living area - 31'6" x 25', dining area - 10' x 10'
- Southwest facing terrace (with sea view) - ideal for BBQs and evening cocktails, accessed from dining area, living area and master bedroom
- Southeast facing terrace (with sea view) - ideal location for morning coffee, accessed from bedroom no. 2
- Master Bedroom (with sea view) - 16'6" x 10' - doors to west terrace
- En-suite - 10' x 7'6" - fully tiled, power shower, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail
- Bedroom No. 2 (with sea view) - 16'6" x 10' - doors to east terrace
- Bedroom No. 3 - 10' x 10' - door to rear of property
- Bathroom: - 10' x 7'6" - fully tiled, tub with overhead shower, wash basin, WC, heated towel rail
Downstairs: 136 sm/1,464 sf (including garage/boat house)
- Spacious entrance hall/foyer - 22' x 13'4"
- Study (with sea view) or downstairs bedroom - 9'10" x 13'6"
- Utility room with washer & dryer, sink - 16' x 7'5"
- Shower room - fully tiled, shower, WC - 3'8" x 8'6"
- Family room/'den' (with sea view) - large open space, suitable for a myriad of uses, door to garage/boathouse - 24' x 19'6"
- Garage/Boathouse - 34' x 27' - also suitable as workshop or for storage
- 2 large outdoor terraces with sea views
- Large garage/boathouse
- Panoramic sea views
- Oil fired central heating
- Deep bored well
- Private septic tank
- Pressurised water system