Sold €70,000 on 28th Nov 16
This exclusive new development by Urban Life comprises of four 5 bedroom detached houses. They are constructed to the highest levels of energy efficiency standards creating a sustainable home. These houses have been uniquely designed in every detail and incorporate, excellent specification and style, thoughtful design and the highest standards of construction and attention to detail.
The beautiful area of Termonfeckin has been long sought after for its quaint village setting and being located beside two international links golf clubs, Baltray and Seapoint, all giving residents a focal point away from the bustle of the city life, whilst enjoying all the benefits of its accessibility.
Strand Road is ideally located in the highly regarded residential area of Termonfeckin and enjoys easy and immediate access to every required amenity, including shops, restaurants, bars, churches and schools.
• Stylish brick front elevation
• White plaster with quartz dash to rear and gables
• Blue/black concrete tile to roof
• Black facia and soffit
• Decorative gravel driveway with cobble locked detailing
• Turfed front garden with which may be planted in selected areas
• External tap and power points provided to rear of house
• Rear garden level and seeded with timber post and panel fencing
Full listing on the download brochure
From exit 10 off the M1, exit the roundabout on the N52 and proceed east to the second roundabout and turn left onto R132. Travel 3.1km and turn right onto Cockle Road, proceed to the end and turn left on to the Ballymakenny Road then right onto Carstown Road and follow sign posts to Te ...
66 Clanbrassil Street, Dundalk, Co. Louth
PSRA Licence No. 002108 / 002108