**Following our very successful launch weekend, we now have only two remaining 4 bed 'Poppy' houses available from Phase 2. Both houses are priced at €630,000. Please register your interest for Phase 3 coming later this year.**
O'Farrell Cleere and joint agents Savills are delighted to present St. Marnock's Bay to the market. This is an exclusive development of 3 and 4 bed quality coastal homes by Ballymore. Located close to the famous Velvet Strand beach in Portmarnock, these homes offer high quality affordable family living in an enviable location.
St. Marnock''s Bay offers all the relaxation and comfort of a small seaside town with the convenience of city living. Along with the neighbouring towns of Howth and Malahide, Portmarnock offers a refreshing mix of sea air, bustling town atmosphere and plenty of local amenities.
With the DART on your doorstep and a regular bus service, you can reach the city centre in less than half an hour, while the M1 and M50, the main routes to the rest of the country, are just a few minutes\' drive away. The picturesque towns of Malahide and Howth can be reached easily and if your destination is further afield, the airport is just up the road.
House types available:
- 3 bed semi-detached houses (The Sorrel) 108 sqm /1,163 sqft. From €465,000
- 3 bed semi-detached houses (The Aster) 114 sqm /1,226 sqft. From €460,000
- 3 bed detached houses (The Clover) 119 sqm / 1,278 sqft. From €510,000
- 4 bed semi-detached houses (The Thistle) 132 sqm / 1,404 sqft. From €525,000
- 4 bed semi-detached houses (The Poppy) 166 sqm / 1,793 sqft From €630,000
- 4 bed detached houses (The Buttercup) 169 sqm / 1,816 sqft. From €665,000
1 New Street, Malahide, Co. Dublin
Tel: 01 8453377
PSRA Licence No. 001973 / 001973