This spacious five-bedroom house boasts classic interiors, including an elegant drawing room leading to a bright, modern conservatory, and an exceptionally large rear garden. It’s been built and maintained to an extremely high standard, with modern facilities combined with masses of period features to create a unique and charming family home.
The entrance hallway with stylish marble floor leads to a well-equipped kitchen-diner/family room, a large, bright living space with light streaming in from the private rear garden beyond. Generously arranged over two floors, accommodation also includes a separate dining room, study, utility room, five well-proportioned bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The house is presented in immaculate condition, and has fantastic potential for further development, subject to planning permission. If you’re looking for a large family home ideally positioned close to all the amenities of Arklow town and within easy commuting access of Dublin, St Thomas will not disappoint. Call now to arrange a viewing of this outstanding property.
CONTACT: Gabriel Dooley on 01 20 10 300
• Peaceful, secluded position
• Gravelled driveway with ample off-street parking
• Extensive sunny rear garden
• Patio/terrace, ideal for relaxing and entertaining
• Extensive road frontage (c. 240 ft)
• Period property on half-acre site
• Great development potential, subject to planning approval
• Lots of original period features
• Natural gas central heating
• Blinds, curtains, oven, hob, extractor fan and fridge included in sale
In a quiet, peaceful setting on the Dublin Road, with panoramic country ...