Sold -€150,000 on 26th Apr 14
• C. 130 acres island in a magnificent location on the West Cork coastline
• In the centre of the most wonderful sailing and boating waters on the Irish coastline
• A few minutes by boat to Baltimore which is a unique sailing and fishing village.
• Adjacent to the mainland at Reengaroga
• The south side of the island has extensive frontage to Baltimore Inner Harbour
• Surrounded by Roaring Water Bay on the West and North
• Ruins of a stone built farmhouse on the island.
• A number of shingle beaches
• Ideal as a sailing centre, marine activity centre or as a private estate
BER No. XXX
Energy Performance Indicator: XXX kWh/m²/yr
By appointment only