DescriptionIt is not often an opportunity like this arises to acquire a residential site with full planning permission in place for a four bedroom detached residence. Located at the end of a cul de sac in the mature Brookville estate on the northside of Drogheda town. As per the plans accommodation will comprise Entrance hall, sitting room, open plan kitchen / dining area, utility room, downstairs wc, four bedrooms with en suite to master and main bathroom.
Copy of plans available on request from our office. Planning Ref: 21590
RoomsEntrance Hall -
Sitting Room - 18.4sq m
Kitchen / Dining Area - 31.0sq m
Utility Room -
Downstairs WC -
Master Bedroom - 15.0sq m
En Suite -
Bedroom 2 - 12.0sq m
Bedroom 3 - 12.0sq m
Bedroom 4 - 6.5sq m
FeaturesFull planning permission in place for a 4 bed detached residence.
Located within walking distance of many amenities and schools.
Not overlooked to the rear.
Good size garden.
Situated at the end of a cul de sac.
Off street parking.
DisclaimerSullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.