We are delighted to present to the market an opportunity to acquire one of 2, c.0.75 acre sites. We are offering these sites for sale subject to planning permission. Ballyshannon and Calverstown are highly sought after area due to its close proximity to the M7/M9 making it ideal for the city commuter. There may be an opportunity to acquire a large site area under different terms and conditions. Although these sites are being sold subject to planning permission, the successful applicant will have to satisfy Kildare County Council with local needs.
* Highly Desirable residential Area
* Wonderful Countryside Views
* Walking Distance To Primary School
* Excellent Access To M7/M9
* Electricity And Water Accessible
* Local Needs Recommended
* Larger Parcels Of Land Available
* Excellent Road Frontage
From Killcullen proceed out Athy Road for approx 4 miles passing Ballyshannon Cross and the sites are situated on the left hand side.
Strictly by Appointment Only.